- AchieveGlobal Zenger-Miller focuses on enabling executives to effectively pursue their business goals
- ACT WorkKeys® Solution Provider
- Contract Training enhances your employees' skills with customized, on-site, cost effective training in topics ranging from basic math to lean manufacturing.
- Grant and Assistance Information has access to Illinois' grant fund for retraining current employees. SSC and CMC expect to access 1/4 of a million dollars this year. Will you get your share?
- Homeland Security provides training and NIMS credentialing for municipality (public works) and various industry (safety/physical plant) employees.
- ISO 900I/TS 16949 allows businesses to join together with other small companies to share the cost of preparing for registration to the ISO quality standards.
- Tooling U - Access through BCI to a wide range of training programs that are self-paced, interactive and target specific skills and capabilities needed for today's global manufacturing workforce.
- Workplace Basic Skills Enhancement
For more information please contact Donna Warnsley (708) 596-2000, ext. 2627
Oak Forest Center
16333 S. Kilbourn Avenue
Oak Forest, IL 60452
Click here for information about PACE bus routes serving South Suburban College (Keyword: SOUTH SUBURBAN COLLEGE), call PACE at (312) 836-7000 from Chicago or (800) 972-7000 from outside the area code.