First time students to SSC should stop by the Admissions Office for assistance with the admissions process - Main Campus Room 2348.
High School Tuition Waiver
High School Tuition Waiver The "Free Tuition" waiver is available to all high school seniors who live in or attend a high school in the South Suburban College District #510, with the following restrictions:
- Courses can be taken during your senior year or during the summer before or after.
- You must complete a South Suburban College Special Application (see your counselor)
- You must complete the Placement Test prior to registration (except PE courses).
- You must live in-district or attend an in-district high school.
- This offer applies to tuition only. You must pay for your books and fees for the course you select.
- Only one free course per student allowed.
- You need to complete a High School Special Application (available at your high school counseling office).
- The High School Special Application must be signed by your counselor or principal AND an SSC counselor.
- Only available for 100 level courses and above of less than 6 credit hours.
For more information call (708) 210-5718.
South Suburban College and the Career Development System have developed articulation agreements granting college credit to qualifying students for courses taken in high school. Learn more about Dual Credit